Many of you have been wondering (and asking)…”Where are the New Zealand blogs?” “Where are the pretty New Zealand photos?”. Well, I am still working on them. Considering that we don’t go to New Zealand every weekend I took a lot of photos. Somewhere around 2800 photos were taken in New Zealand. Those have been whittled down to 450, but more editing, color correction, and then resizing still needs to happen before they are ready. Blogs are being written and will be posted as soon as some pretty photos are available. Likely many blogs, as we have a lot to say about New Zealand. However, in the interim here is a fun thing I noticed in playing with the photos the other day…..Melanie has fisheyes! Yup, I was screwing around taking a silly super close-up one day and in looking at them afterwards we noticed that she has the perfect outlines of fish in the iris of her eyes. See for yourself….


Okay so one is a little less distinct, but seriously isn’t that weird?
For those of you with less imagination I traced around the shapes to clearly point them out. I find that amazing. I have done a lot of close-ups of eyes as an art student. I never found anyone who so clearly had a shape in their eyes, and then to be both eyes, and then fish…. Weird.
Finally, for those of you that can’t wait any longer here are 2 random NZ photos.

2 comments:
Paul, you have fish on your brains. Can you take a picture of that?
Paul- That is really wierd- I wonder if you have fish eyes too? yes, we are excited to see the NZ pics- but I wasn't worried. I knew you probably had several thousand....so we'll keep checking. Happy New Year! Jessi
Post a Comment