Saturday, April 19, 2008

Flag Day Dance II

Emma performed in a dance for Flag Day again this year. It seems like we've been here a long time as annual events are reoccurring! We've been to so many of her dance performances that I don't even have much to say anymore, except Emma looked beautiful in her Samoan costume and she continues to improve in her dancing skills. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Grama Mary said...

Dear Emma
You look so beautiful in your local dress. I bet you danced beautifully also. I just got to CO yesterday and I am so anxious for you to be with me this summer.
Be sure to let me know when your baby sister arrives. I am wishing you all the best and happiness with baby Brown.
Love you all
Grama Mary

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Wow- I miss dancing! Emma you look amazing! I'm also so excited that you are playing the flute. That can be a difficult intrument to play at times! Way to go!
Also- I love your maternity pulitasi Mel. You look radiant. Love Jessi