Ona smiles all the time. She doesn't just smile, but she gets her whole body into it. She seems to be quite the ham already as she tilts her head to her shoulder, scrunches up her nose, and shows a big gum-filled grin.
She is starting to finally use her hands a bit. She has had the tightest little fists for the first part of her life. I have to pry them open to wash them. She is now holding onto fabric things -- blankets, my shirt, her dresses. She really likes the tags on her Taggies blanket from my Aunt Cindy.
We've had a few rough evenings of uncontrollable crying, but it doesn't occur every night and the spells seem to be getting more and more infrequent. Thank goodness for the swing, though. This baby loves motion, but me and Paul's arms can only take so much.
Ona is also starting to use her voice for something other than crying. She has said, "ooo" a few times, which surprised both me and her! Ona grew into her strawberry hat, which is good as it has been freezing lately. I even had Paul buy me pants in the States. Ok, I guess I've become tropo as "freezing" is 77 degrees!

2 comments:
She is the most beautiful baby ever and you captured her expressions so wonderfully. Thank you for sharing them since we can't be there to see her, it's amazing how much she changes every month. We all really appreciate your stories about the island also.
wow, I love the strawberry hat with the strawberry shirt. That is so adorable!
Post a Comment